Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Finished Card

Busy day today!
  • 8:30 AM spin class.
  • Some grocery shopping.
  • Target for some cereal.
  • Go home to shower.
  • Trip to another Target to return the expired ice cream that I bought yesterday and some mineral foundation that I bought earlier today that was total crap.  Walked around the mall for some extra steps,
  • Trip to the grocery store to return some vodka sauce that was $1 more expensive than the stuff that I bought at the Target earlier this morning.
  • Home for a NAP!
  • Made pasta with mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, sausage and vodka sauce.  Guess what I'm going to be eating the next few days...
Card: I started this card a few weeks ago, but then wasn't feeling very inspired, so I set it aside.  I picked it back up today and made it into a birthday card.  Well, I guess more like a celebratory card.  Whatever occasion that cake is present (which could be any day, in my book!).

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackberry
Stamp: Hero Arts- Lace Frame, Michaels
Paper: American Crafts- Peachy Keen
Chipboard frame: Michaels
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper 
Other: Liquid Pearl in Buttercup

0 comments :

Post a Comment