Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

RJ's Visit to Mom's House

I was so thankful that Mom and Dad agreed to babysit RJ at their house while I'm gone in CA this next week.  During my previous business trips, Mom and Dad would come check on RJ every other day since the automatic feeder would take care of him.  However, given my last trip to Boston and coming home to a very sick cat, I decided that I wasn't going to take any chances.  Plus, seeing as he can only eat prescription cat food now, I don't want my parents to have to check on him twice a day to feed him.  Who wants to eat wet cat food that's been sitting out all day.  I'd feel better knowing that someone was keeping an eye on him. 

Anyway, so yesterday after work, I packed him up with his carrier and his cat food and brought him over to the house.  Mom set up a litter box in the main floor bathroom.  He was very curious and wanted to check out every nook and cranny in the place.

I was in the sunroom this afternoon and saw that Harry was visiting for lunch.  I had to take a picture of the two of them together: Mom's temporary full-time cat and her part-time cat.

0 comments :

Post a Comment