Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Great Coupon Savings at CVS

There was lots of food at the office today...hooray for meeting season.  I ate a small bowl of cereal at home and then I had meeting breakfast leftovers (Eggspectations) and then a coworker brought in leftover food from her parents' house.  I had a slice of the chocolate chip pound cake for third breakfast.  For lunch, the meeting got Chipotle burrito bar and Chipotle always seems to bring a ton more food than your ordered.  I planned accordingly and brought in a container to take some home for dinner.

I took a break during the day to go to CVS because I had a whole bunch of coupons in hand.  2 boxes of hair dye, a concealer, and a mascara came out to $34.76.  I had a $1 off Maybelline mascara, $5 Extra Care beauty bucks, $2 off hair dye, and $4 off a $20 purchase, so the end total was $24.31 with tax included.  Because of the hair dye and Maybelline deals going on, I got $10 Extra Care Bucks back. :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment