Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

New Card Office Order

I got an email from Human Resources today, asking for 9 birthday cards. I used this as an opportunity to use a set of Sizzix Triplits dies that I bought back in August. One of the other dies in the set that I used didn't cut all the way through (plus, it's a little more intricate), so I'll have to figure that out, but at least this flag worked. 
Card Specs: 
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Paper: Chatterbox
Stamp: The Paper Company Studio- Greetings (sentiment)
Baker's Twine: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Candy Stripe  Blueberry
Die: Sizzix Triplits- Banner
Other: Black Ultra Fine Point Sharpie 

RJ has been battling a cold since last Wednesday, but fortunately, I think today is the tail end of it. I didn't hear him sniffling and sneezing and battling congestion just in general.  Lots of mouth breathing = cat food breath. Yuck.

0 comments :

Post a Comment