Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Back to Normal

I am so thankful for the 3-day weekend so that I can get back to some sort of routine. With my bout with shingles and vacation and work travel, I'm glad to be getting things back to normal. 

For example, grocery shopping.  Haven't done that in a while!  I went to Walgreens this morning in search of the Limited Edition Wet 'N Wild eyeshadow palettes that people have been talking about on the beauty blogs.  I didn't find them, but to make sure that the trip wasn't a waste, I went next door to Giant to get some grocery shopping done.  I came back with some fresh vegetables so that I can get some healthier foods back in my diet!  Well, I couldn't pass up the ice cream that was on sale, but dairy is one of the food groups, isn't it?  This Haagen-Dazs peanut butter pie ice cream was pretty amazing.
After dropping off the groceries at home and putting them away, I headed to Target.  Meh, nothing too interesting there.  I got some lunch there and while I was waiting for my take out order, Mom called to say there was food at the house and invited me to come over.  Between the grocery shopping trip and my parents' house, I went to 2 CVSs and still didn't find the eyeshadow palettes.  Oh well.  I ate my lunch at my parents' house and also took some of the food they ordered back home with me to eat for dinner.  Healthy food consumption will start tomorrow, I promise!

Time for a nap and caught up on watching some YouTube videos and I made some cards for my Etsy shop because I sold 7 cards while I was on vacation.  Time to replenish!

0 comments :

Post a Comment