Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Vancouver, Day 1

Yay, vacation!  This is our first sibling only vacation.  Mom and Dad are holding down the fort at home and taking care of RJ. :)

Dad and Julie came to pick me up at 3 AM to head to the airport for a 6 AM flight.  We had an hour flight to Newark and then a 5 hour flight to Vancouver.  There was a lady that was sitting in Julie's assigned seat on the flight to Newark and she was all in a huff when I asked her to check her ticket.  Oh, come on, lady.  It's too early for this!  Fortunately, that was the only unpleasant thing we had to deal with today.  Then we had to figure out the train system so we could get to our hotel.  It was a little confusing to figure out which zone we were heading to, but we managed.  

After some downtime (read: a 3 hour accidental nap), Julie and I headed to the convention center to set up.  I've never been into Supernatural, so I guess this experience this weekend as Julie's vendor assistant will be all I need for a lifetime.

For dinner, we went to Frankie's Italian Kitchen and Bar.  I got the gnocchi and Julie got the spaghetti and meatballs.  Yum!

0 comments :

Post a Comment