Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

New Nails and Completed Office Order

My new Bundle Monster nail plates came in!  The Cheeky plates aren't here yet, but at least I had something new to play with in the meantime.  These are what I'm going to call my Kapow nails.  Base coat: Sally Hansen in White On.  Pink: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Fuchsia Flash.  Bundle Monster plate #305. When I posted the picture on Facebook, a friend from work commented: "I was showing off your nails to my sisters and nieces... they were all super impressed!"  :)
Most of my Sunday was spent working on the 40 card office order that came in last week.  I'm done, so yay, extra money in my pocket!
To celebrate 3 August birthdays and my youngest cousin going off to Boston for dental school and my aunt and uncle leaving to go back to Taiwan, we had a family dinner at That's Amore.  Mmm, Italian food.

0 comments :

Post a Comment