Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trigger Target Surprise

Whoo hoo, I was selected as a Trigger Target again over at Moxie Fab World! That's two times in a row...I am so thrilled!

As a follow-up from yesterday's post about checking one's work, I got an email from my boss saying that the Executive Director found a typo! Just when I thought I had gone over that document so many times that I could probably recite it by heart like the Pledge of Allegiance. Super. Which brings me to...

Life lesson #2: Accept that there will be mistakes. Apologize profusely to the necessary parties and correct the mistake(s) pronto.

Today's card started out with one die cut flower that was sitting on my desk from last night's card making session. I love that Tim Holtz die and the red/white paper. I wanted there to be butterflies, but to make things interesting, I put them at an angle, making them all face the sentiment in the center. After the buttons and faux stitching, I thought the card still needed something. Ah, Glossy Accents. Of course!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Stamp: Hero Arts- Thinking of You Messages (sentiment)
Die: Sizzix- Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Flowers (flower)
Punch: Martha Stewart- Classic Butterfly
Paper: American Crafts- Metropolitan
Button: Favorite Findings in Ocean
Other: Glossy Accents
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials

0 comments :

Post a Comment