Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday Trigger: Languish in Luxurious

Card making had to take a back seat last night in order to get some work stuff done, but I'm back now. Don't you worry.

My envelopes came in the mail today. I had to order more for the upcoming craft show season. I bought mine from EnvelopeSuperstore, and they were super fast with processing my order and shipping it. Purchased it on Monday, delivered Wednesday. Suh-weet. I love awesome customer service!

Funny story from last night's spin class. We had a new spinner and at the end of class, I asked her how she was feeling. She paused and said "My crotch hurts." I thought that was too funny (and honest). And, yeah, I can understand. Those seats aren't very comfortable, but I guess you just get used to it.

I had to move my attempt at Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger: Languish in Luxurious from yesterday to today. Ideally, I would have used a damask stamp for the background, but I don't own one. Instead, I used my Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder on a scrap piece of white cardstock and transferred ink by using a cotton ball (clearly I'm really high-tech). Then I used this as an opportunity to use my new border punch from Fiskars. I thought the upper crest look went with the elegant swirly pattern left from embossing folder. I added some scrap pieces of brown and hot pink ribbon to tie the card back to the Trigger photo. I did some faux stitching to make the kraft cardstock less bland, and finally tacked on the sentiment and pretty flowers.
Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Prussian Blue
Stamps: The Paper Company Studio- Greetings (sentiment)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Victoria)
Flowers: Prima
Brad: Recollections- Silver Circles
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials
Foam adhesive: Thermoweb

1 comments :

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tina! hat a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the luxurious fun! :)

Post a Comment