Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fitbit Buddies

When I went outside for a walk during work (it was either that or sit on my butt, waiting for people to email me back), I stopped by New York & Company and saw some clothes that were 50-60% off.  I didn't feel like I had the time to walk around and try stuff on, so I considered this a reconisance trip.  I went into Marshalls and CVS as well and didn't find anything that I wanted in either store.  On my way back to my office, I saw a coworker that was walking back too.  I knew from eating lunch with her on Wednesday that she has a Fitbit too.  I called out to her and when I caught up, I asked if she was getting her steps in.  She laughed.  I guess we were on the same wavelength.  She added me as a Fitbit buddy.  I also added Robyn and Jules today.  Let the competition begin!  I have some catching up to do since I'm a newbie.

In an effort to get some extra steps in, I went on the treadmill for about 15 minutes after spin class while also catching up on my YouTube.  Woot!

0 comments :

Post a Comment