Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

March of Dimes Walk 2014

I went with my two coworkers Jennifer and Lucy and their families to the March of Dimes walk.  I contributed some cookies to the office bake sale a few weeks ago.  The weather was so nice (and I got a bunch of Fitbit steps in).  Like last year, they had free Subway sandwiches for us at the finish line, yum!
After I said bye to everyone, I went to Target and Kmart since they were in the area. I also went to Nordstrom Rack in search of a blazer since the Annual Meeting is coming up for work.  I bought one from New York & Company recently, but the sleeves are too long.  I thought I could just deal with it, but since I found this one at the Rack on clearance for $20, I figured this would be a good alternative and I can return the other one.  Good thing I kept the receipt! 
When I got home, I knew something was off.  I had left the newspaper outside when I left this morning, and now it's inside.  o_0  What?  Then I noticed that the faucet was slightly running upstairs.  I looked where my roses were outside, and they had been replaced with azaleas.  Ah, Mom's been here.  I had been asking her to replace my dead roses and she did that while I was at the walk.  This was quite an improvement!

0 comments :

Post a Comment