Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2 Happy Hours and Office Card Order Samples #3

Happy Hour x 2: Today was the web intern's last day, so a happy hour was organized for her at Austin Grill.  She helped me a lot with making my work-related website more attractive with pictures.  I had to leave this happy hour early so that I could go to another happy hour at Jackie's and catch up with a CDC contact that I worked with last summer.

Cards: I worked on some more samples for the upcoming office order last night. I figured a total of 3 birthday cards and 3 anniversary cards would be enough for Human Resources to choose from. I sent pictures of the samples this morning and got an almost immediate response saying they liked this anniversary card and this candle birthday card from this post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment