Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Nails and Chocolate Cheesecake

Valentine's Day is tomorrow, so of course I needed to have Valentine's Day nails!

This is Bundle Monster Plate #317 with Sally Hansen in White On nail polish for a base coat and Sally Hansen InstaDri nail polish in Racey Rouge for stamping.
Robyn and Meg are coming over to celebrate my birthday tomorrow and I said that I would make dessert. I wanted to try something other than plain or pumpkin cheesecake so I found a chocolate cheesecake recipe. I didn't make any of the melted chocolate topping because there's enough chocolate and sugariness in the cake and I also used regular graham crackers instead of chocolate cookies because that's what I had on hand.  I can't wait to try it tomorrow!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tina....cheese cake looks delish!!!!
Louise

Anonymous said...

PS....and your nails are always gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment