Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kettlebell Class

So, I went to my first kettlebell class tonight. It was a demo class (aka free), so I think the gym is trying to see how much interest there is before they formally announce the class. The workout was tough (but good)! I can definitely feel it in my core and thighs. I enjoyed the class, and I think it'd be a great compliment to the spinning that I do. The only deterrent for me is that the class has a fee: $189 for 8 classes. Definitely "WOMP" (Jenny, are you reading this?) Sigh, I dunno. I'll have to think about it.

I caught up with this girl that hadn't been to spin class in a while. I have seen her at the gym, but I hadn't had a chance to chat because of spin class. I found out that the reason why she's been laying off the spin classes is because she's pregnant! How exciting for her! :)

I had another sister challenge today. She picked out the stamps and floral paper. Since my sister's been home, she's picked out many stamps that I hadn't used before because I had no idea what to do with them. However, since she's challenging my creativity this week, it actually hasn't been too difficult to use them in my recent cards.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in clear
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Rouge, Prussian Blue, Chestnut Roan
Stamps: The Paper Company Studio- Jungle (toucan), K.I. Memories- Patterns (squares), Fiskars- Just Between Friends (sentiment), Martha Stewart- Patterns (dots)
Paper: K&Company Citronella Scribble Flowers
Foam Adhesive: Making Memories
Punches: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, EK Success Scalloped Circle punch (2 inch)

4 comments :

Sewn Inspirations said...

This is my first visit to your blog. I love your card challenge of the day! That's a great way to keep pushing for fresh ideas.

redchuckstress said...

really dig this card! precious!

Creative Minds said...

very cute card. You did good on the challenge. lol

Anonymous said...

Womp Womp :-)

<3 Jenny

Post a Comment