Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Sigh of Relief

Weird dream: This morning was so disorienting.  I had this dream last night (or rather, early this morning), that I was told that I had some papers that I needed to turn in for my Spanish class, but I couldn't find them and it wasn't even clear what I needed to turn in in the first place!  I'm not even in school anymore.  What the heck?

Boston: When I finally got out of the initial fog of waking up, I reached for my phone to check for any updates regarding the search for the Boston marathon bombing suspects.  So much had happened over night.  Something happened at MIT.  There was some gunshots.  Watertown was in lock down.  I was pretty much glued to the TV all afternoon, or at least it was within hearing range.  I didn't know whether to cheer or cry when I saw that the suspect had been apprehended alive.  What happened this week is so sad, but hopefully with this guy brought to justice, that'll help everyone move on and heal.

Productivity: I was definitely more productive today than yesterday.  I went to spin class in the morning, followed by some grocery shopping.  Then I made some meatloaf and set up my closet on Poshmark.  They don't charge for listing so I figured it's worth a try.  I bought a value pack of ground beef at Giant, and I was able to use 2 pounds of it today...one pound for the meatloaf and one for some spaghetti sauce.  The last pound will be used for the dumpling filling.  My friend Robyn's going to come over to help me make them.

New Nails: During a lull in the news broadcast tonight, I decided to do my nails again.  I went with white again, this time with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in White On (2 coats).  I didn't really see a difference between this polish and OPI's Alpine Snow, so maybe I won't get a bottle of the OPI one since this cheaper version does the trick just as well.

0 comments :

Post a Comment