Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Online Dating Woes and Family Dinner

Message from Match:
How are you? Would you like to share a meal with me, an old, ulgy, poor man this weekend in D.C. area?
Uhhh, is this a joke?  WTH?!  First of all, you're 55 years old (way too old for me!).  Second of all, I wouldn't want to go out with anyone that thought of themselves as "old, ugly, poor"!

Family Dinner: I went over to my aunt/uncle's house for dinner.  My cousin from Taiwan is in town so it was a good excuse to get together.
After dinner dessert adult drinks.  I've decided that I'm not a fan of the chocolate + alcohol combination.  I'm okay with one or the other, but not together.  Check out the 17% by volume.  Wow!
These were the little cups that drank the chocolate liquor out of.  So cute...however, the faces were a little creepy at first.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Ha!! Tell him to fess up and send a picture or something...I guess I would be very cautious!! Yikes, 17% alcohol!!! Could get drunk on a sip!!

Post a Comment