Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

March of Dimes Walk

For the second year in a row, I went to the March of Dimes walk with my co-workers.  Instead of Nationals Park like last year, the walk took place in Gaithersburg, Maryland.  I carpooled with a co-worker, her husband and her toddler.  It was a nice day for a walk...not too sunny or cold.  The walk was 3 miles, 3 loops around the pond.  In the pond, there was a family of geese with a gaggle of gosslings.  So cute!

I was able to meet Jennifer's husband (finally, after 4.5 years..) and her adorable daughter, Caitlin.  Her husband made a funny comment as we were walking to the garage, "Enjoy your single child-free life while you can!"  Oh, yes.  I celebrated my single life by taking a nap on the couch and making Mother's Day cards for my first summer craft fair on May 11!

0 comments :

Post a Comment