Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Office Goodies and New Nails

At the office: I got an email at the office this morning about treats in the kitchen.  The phrase "red velvet" totally sold me.  My coworker's uncle is a dessert chef, and he had an engagement party over the weekend and my coworker brought some leftovers.  I took two squares of the red velvet cake. :D

Breakfast of champions...obviously.
New Nails: Last night, I was trying to do Konad stamping on the tips of my fingers with my Pink Blink manicure, but I messed up and decided to start fresh with new colors.  I will say that using a base coat and the Seche Vite top coat really made a difference in reducing wear and chippage on the tips.  Anyway, this is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Mint Sprint (2 coats) and Wet N Wild's Megalast in I Need A Refresh-Mint (1 coat, ring finger) and Bundle Monster plate #224.  I was hoping that the Seche Vite top coat wouldn't smear the nail art stamping, but it kinda did on some of my nails.  Oh well. From far away, you can't really tell.

0 comments :

Post a Comment