Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New Nails

Puzzling Puzzle: Meg gave me a puzzle for my birthday, but after completing it, I realized that I was missing a piece.  I contacted the puzzle company to send me a new puzzle, per their 100% satisfaction guarantee.  There was a box waiting for me at the door when I came home from work.  I was so confused since I hadn't bought anything online, and then when I opened the package, I saw that it was my new puzzle.  The thing was that they sent me a 550 piece puzzle, but the one that I got for my birthday was a 1000 piece one.  BLAH.  I guess it wasn't meant to be.

New Nails: I decided to take off my spring flower nail polish and go with a new color that I bought over the weekend.  This is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Pink Blink (2 coats).

During my trip to Ulta today, I hit the nail care jackpot.  I got the Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat on clearance for $5.99 and Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat on sale for $5.99 (regular price $9.95)...plus, I had a $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon.  :D  Anyway, I have never used a base coat, but I'm hoping that this one will help with the staining when I use more pigmented colors.  As for the top coat, I've heard so many good things about Seche Vite, such as its shininess and quick drying time.  Yep, after trying it out tonight, I can say that both those things are true. Maybe I should have jumped on the Seche Vite bandwagon a long time ago.  Can you tell that I'm ready for spring?
Spinning: Word on the street is that the Wednesday night spin instructor stopped coming to class.  That totally boggles my mind.  You didn't even have the decency to just quit?  I don't get it.  Anyway, SUN morning/TH night Nancy has taken over his classes, so I went tonight.  ::pats self on the back::  From what I heard about the slacker instructor, I didn't think that I would like his class so I never went.  I'm glad that at least for the time being, WED night spin class is an option for me now since the dude's gone.  I also like that the WED class starts at 6 so I get out 30 minutes earlier (the other night classes that I go to start at 6:30, which is fine too).  When I left, it was still light out...yay!

0 comments :

Post a Comment