Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Pink Polish

Recipe #2 of 2013: Instead of going to spin this morning (Janice the spin instructor is in Madrid anyway, so I didn't feel a strong urge to go), I did some cooking.  Ground beef was on sale at Safeway, so I picked up a package of 93% yesterday.  I was inspired to make some of the meatloaf that Meg made me for my birthday potluck.  The recipe was very similar to the Pioneer Woman's recipe.  I used 2% milk instead of whole, wheat bread instead of white and no parsley.  This is the first time that I've made meatloaf and I think it turned out pretty good.  I shared half of it with my cousin and my parents, so I might have to go back to Safeway for more beef so that I can make this again soon.  I also made some string beans as a vegetable.  I'm pretty much set for dinner for a few days!  I also made some dal nirvana to bring over to my parents.

Shopping: This past weekend I've acquired 5 new nail polishes (4 colors and 1 new top coat).  Heh.  That's what happens when CVS and Target has deals on them!  On Saturday, I got the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat since my Sally Hansen Mega Shine one got too goopy to use and Flashy Fuchsia.  My Revlon white nail polish doesn't have a smooth application for the whole nail, so I'll reserve it for my French manicures.  As a substitute, I bought a Sally Hansen one called "White On." We'll see how it fairs.  Target had it for $1.99, so it's not like it's a huge investment.  Target had the Insta-Dri polishes for $3.83 so I picked up 2 of them: Pink Blink and Fuchsia Flare.  Just when I think that I have pretty much every color under the sun, I can always find more...or at least an excuse to buy another color. Tee hee.
L to R: Sally Hansen, XtremeWear- White On, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Flashy Fuchsia, Pink Blink and Fuchsia Flare

RJ wanted to cuddle tonight while watching Real Housewives of Atlanta.

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

That's RJ's cuddle face?? He looks like he's about to maul you! LOL!

Post a Comment