Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Office Card Order

While I was on vacation, I got an email from the new Human Resources staff person who wanted to place an order for 30 anniversary cards and 40 birthday cards.  I like having a project already to work on right after vacation.  Here are the cards that I came up with for this order.  I might change the colors in the 2nd card, but you get the idea.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Prussian Blue, Pumpkin Spice, Yellow Citrus
Stamps: Studio G (cupcake), The Paper Company Studio- Cupcakes (sentiment)
Paper: American Crafts - Abode, Chatterbox
Embossing folder: Basic Grey- Dots Set #2
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Prussian Blue, Blackberry, Yellow Citrus
Stamps: Hero Arts- Everyday Sayings, American Crafts- Majestic
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment