Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Birdy Birthday Card

At the office: I submitted my updated article today!  It had been giving me a lot of anxiety this week because I wanted it to be done.  There was no way I was going to let it hang over my head this weekend!  Now, it's in someone else's hands and I can move on with my life.

Card: Here's a card that I made for a friend's upcoming birthday.  I used some Martha Stewart stickers as embellishments.  I love using these stickers because adding a few of these elements takes little time, but adds pizazz to the card within seconds.  A lot of bang for your buck!  Well, especially when the whole sticker set was $1.49, so I have quite a few birds left.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in White
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan
Stamp: The Paper Company Studio- Cupcakes (sentiment), Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox
Stickers: Martha Stewart- Damask Embossed Bird Stickers
Punch: Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Vacation: My cruise is a little more than a week away, and I'm already in vacation mode.  I started downloading books onto my e-reader and music on my iPhone.  I have taken out my carry-on luggage and started putting items in it for the trip, i.e. passport and itinerary.  Hello, could I be more prepared?

Song of the day: "Awakening"- Switchfoot...another song from spin.

0 comments :

Post a Comment