Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birdie Birthday Card

Today is my last day in the office before the vacation.  I'm FREE until Monday, March 18.  :D

Here's a new card that I made for a family member's upcoming birthday.  I used a green doily scrap that I was originally going to use for this card, but then decided at the last minute on a different color.  I didn't want that piece to go to waste so I used it for this card.  With a different sticker and colors, the card changed from baby to birthday. 

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Warm Green Charcoal, Prussian Blue
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment), Hero Arts- Cling Dots (polka dots), Stampin' Up- Elementary Elegance (bird, butterfly)
Paper: Chatterbox
Die: QuicKutz- Nesting Lace Doilies
Sticker: Martha Stewart Heirloom Framed Bird Stickers

0 comments :

Post a Comment