Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to the Office

Today was the first day back in the office after a week-long vacation, and it was good timing that it was because today also started my work's Employee Appreciation Week.  I hung out in the conference room and caught up on email before a 9 AM meeting.  The HR director and her new HR employee handed me something as I was sitting there.  It was a thank you card from my boss (that I made...) and a Starbucks gift card. :D  

At 11 AM, I went in to the large conference room to enjoy my 10-minute chair massage.  I'm so glad that they have made this a tradition, as they brought masseuses in during the 2011 and 2010 Employee Appreciation Weeks.  

What a great way to come back to the office!  Unless something terrible happens like my boss retiring and getting a horrible new boss, I don't ever plan on leaving my current place of employment!

0 comments :

Post a Comment