Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Nails

Bye, Suzie: The alarm went off this morning at 7:30 AM and my brain started churning out a to-do list of emails that I needed to send out.  I had thought about taking a sick day today since the weekend was so busy, but I figured that procrastination wouldn't get my anywhere.  Well, I'm already awake, I might as well start working.  Suzie was still sleeping so it's not like we could have chatted anyway.  I could hear her rustling later on and she came downstairs "I thought you were still sleeping!  I was being all quiet upstairs."  Ha ha, nope, busy little bee here.  We hung out for a little bit and then, all of a sudden, it was time for me to take her to the Metro so that she could be on her merry way back to NYC.

Nails: This is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Heat Flash (2 coats) and Konad black nail polish and Bundle Monster plate #222.

0 comments :

Post a Comment