Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

30 Day Shred (Round 2): Completed!

Whoo hoo!  I completed my first 30 days on September 17 and decided to start another round about a week after that.  Today was Day 30 of Round 2 and I'm feeling pretty accomplished.  There were some nights that I really had to force myself to get off the couch to do it.  I mean, really, I had to push myself to do the workout at 11 PM, just so that I could say that I did it and could cross off another day on the calendar.  I hadn't really had a reward in mind, but the thought of a pair of skinny jeans and some tall brown boots sounds pretty good to me :)

Progress pictures and measurements to follow tomorrow.

1 comments :

Laura said...

Congrats! that reward sounds pretty awesome too ;-) definitely share a pic of your new purchases!

Post a Comment