Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Water Weight and the 30 Day Shred (Round 2)

I got on the scale this morning and WTH, 155 lb blinked back at me.  I had that moment of like in cartoons where the "camera" pans in and out really quickly with a "boing" sound effect.  UGH!  Granted, I finished the rest of the avocado chocolate chip cookies yesterday, but that shouldn't have contributed to like a 2-3 weigh gain overnight.  I will chalk it up to water weight.

I did get back on track today by eating apples with peanut butter as a snack and some frozen Greek yogurt.  Sweets are definitely my vice and I really need to get real with myself and get it under control.  Otherwise, it's serious self sabotage.

I finished the 30 Day Shred last Monday, and while I happy with the toned up results that I saw, I figured I'd try the series again.  However, this time, I'm going to really make an effort to eat healthy and less stuff that comes from a box.  I'd like to think of it as stuff that you'd see around the perimeter of the supermarket, rather than what's in the center (which is usually stuff in a box or plastic bag).  I've had a few days break from the DVD,  so whew, here we go again!  Note: Day 1 was yesterday.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

I'm with you on this one. Good for you to go another round with shred. There's another blog I read and she has been doing that "insanity" work out every day for 101 days and is starting another round...she has lost lots of weight and inches too...you can get a sampling on youtube...type in insanity workout. Personally, at my age, don't know if I could do it, I would need a slower workout. Water weight is a real problem too, yeah, best to stay on the outside aisles. Sodium is a real killer in processed foods and can cause alot of water retention.

Post a Comment