Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Ebay Refund

Ebay refund: The lady that bought the Estee Lauder trial mascaras sent me an email (almost 2 weeks later) to let me know that she was disappointed because she thought that the mascaras were used.  She claimed that there wasn't a vacuum seal pop when she opened them.  Alright, well, I've never heard of mascara tubes popping when opening (this isn't like a jar of pasta sauce), but I'm not going to fight her.  I promptly refunded all of her money via PayPal within 30 minutes.  I'm hoping that my speedy customer service will make her happy and she won't leave mean feedback on my page. 
Just relaxin'.

2 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Oh that is sad. So does she send back the mascara or are you out BOTH the $$ and the mascara?? I am just wondering. Cause it will cost her money to send back the items. And no, I have never heard of mascara popping before opening either. Hopefully she won't leave back feedback, but then people are not too kind now a days.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

opps...forgot to change a word.
Hopefully she won't leave bad feedback

Post a Comment