Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Goodwill Find

A run-down of my productive morning...
  • 1 hour spin class
  • Home Depot to return the ceiling fan blades that I realized I didn't need anymore
  • Goodwill to hunt for a GameCube A/V cable.  The GameCube that I bought on Friday only had a power supply and I didn't think to check for an A/V cable.  Fortunately, after some digging, I found one for $1.95.  I was then able to test the GameCube and it works!  
  • Target for some pumpkin spice M&Ms (sale and coupon), Health Pieces (sale and coupon), hair product (clearance and coupon), a set of EKSuccess tweezers (clearance) and a t-shirt (clearance).
Ebay: Sold 3 Nintendo Entertainment System games. Bought for $2.85 ($0.95 each), sold for $18.50.  I have 4 more to sell before I've completely sold out of the games that I bought from that Goodwill trip.

0 comments :

Post a Comment