Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sad Day

I turned on the radio this morning as I was trying to wake up.  Through the fogginess, I heard something about a shooter in the Navy Yard.  Wait, what?  Are you serious?  I laid in bed with my face still mashed to the pillow, listening to the preliminary details.  Oh, no.  I heard it right.  That wasn't some messed up dream.  I spent most of the day having the television on, trying to keep updated on the news.  It sounded like a scene from NCIS, except this was real life.  Listening to the death toll rise was also disheartening.  :'(  People just wanted to go to work and do their thing this morning!  Why do people do such awful things?!  What a sh*tty way to start the work week.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

No kidding I keep asking the same question....but I guess it just boils down to one thing, that awful word "sin"!! And sin is "man wanting to do his own thing" and transgressing against God and His laws.

Post a Comment