Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Nails

I tried out a new nail polish today.  I'm so happy that I found it at TJMaxx not too long ago because it's a dupe for a Revlon nail polish that I had to throw out because it was getting goopy (can't remember the name) and OPI's Don't Toy With Me (which was holiday limited edition).  This is 2 coats of China Glaze in Vertical Rush. 
Yes, I'm very content here.  Thanks for asking.  Oh, you gotta pee?  No, you can't get up.
Today was Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred, Round 2.  I also did 30 minutes on the spin bike as I was watching the season premiere of Law and Order: SVU.  That, paired up with last night's NCIS, I'm so glad that new episodes are back on TV!

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

That sure is a pretty color....looks very Christmasy :)

Post a Comment