Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall-To Layout #259

Card:  Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #259. The top strip was looking a little empty, but I couldn't find any patterned paper that would match that Pool Party color.  My solution (and I've learned this from watching other card makers' YouTube videos) is to take the ink pad and swipe it directly onto some white cardstock.  I trimmed off the strip and instant match!
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Rose Coral. Stampin' Up in Pool Party
Stamp: Inkadinkado- Wellspring.  Hero Arts- Year Round Sentiments
Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Song of the day: "We Were Us"- Keith Urban featuring Miranda Lambert.  Heard this on the way home from Meg's place last night.

Candy Crush update...currently on Level 91. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment