Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Card for a Friend

The weather was nuts today.  Lots of loud storms.  I was on the phone with my boss and she could hear the thunder through the phone!  RJ was sleeping in the bay window area...until he heard the thunder and decided that it wasn't a good idea anymore.  He then decided to investigate the uneaten portion of my sandwich.  My boss also hear me scold him on the phone.

Sigh.

One of my friends is kinda going through a rough time, so my friends and I have decided to put together a care package.  No care package would be complete without a card, so this is what I came up with tonight.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Personal Stamp Exchange- Black
Embossing ink: VersaMark 
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Prussian Blue, Blackbird.  Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick, Tattered Rose, Broken China, Mustard Seed. Stampin' Up in Rich Razzleberry. 
Stamps: Hero Arts- Thank You For Being My Friend, Inkadinkado- Flower Bouquet
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Lifestyle Crafts- Nesting Lace Circles

0 comments :

Post a Comment