Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spa Day

Spa day? Tina? No WAY!

Yes way.

This is coming from the person that would rather spend money on paper craft supplies and, to her, a manicure really means "using a $4 bottle from CVS and doing her nails only when she's bored."

But no no. Today, I went to my graduate school friend Jenny's bachelorette party which was a spa day. I had a mani/pedi and a 30 minute massage. While I love my sparkly red nails and dark teal toes, the massage was my favorite part of my first time at a spa. All the tension that I was holding in my neck and shoulders went buh-bye. Directly proceeding my first massage experience, I also had my first manicure EVA, so hooray for new experiences. This was also an educational trip. I learned a new tip. Instead of using Q-tips for cleaning up nail polish from around the nails, you can use a stiff small brush. That way, it eliminates the fuzzy problems that's associated with Q-tips. After the spa, we all went to an Italian restaurant for appetizers and dessert (I got tiramisu, yummm). Today was definitely a nice and relaxing day :)

I would have more pictures to share from today, but I realized that when I got to the spa that I forgot batteries and a memory card for my camera. I would have been able to show off the scrapbook page I made for Jenny's book, my first scrapbook page ever! Oops.

P.S. In case you're curious, the red nail polish is Don't Toy With Me! by OPI. I might have to get a bottle of this for myself at some point ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment