Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall-To Layout #117

I took the initiative to make a "best wishes" card for a co-worker that will be leaving the organization soon and circulate it around for signatures. One of my co-workers saw the card and asked that I make a card for his wife's upcoming birthday. Another co-worker asked me for 3 cards for him to keep handy. I love fans! :)

I decided to start the order while using this week's Fall-To Layout sketch (#117). Taking care of two birds with one stone! Like last night, I wanted to use scraps. I figured a blue, pink and yellow card would do the trick. I dug out some flower dies that I hadn't used in a while (Cuttlebug), as well as one I used a few days ago (Tim Holtz). I like how the embossing folder and the buttons add some texture and visual interest without the bulk.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal.
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Martha Stewart- Doily Lace
Stamps: Savvy Stamps (sentiment)
Die: Sizzix- Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Flowers, Cuttlebug- Flowers)
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Victoria)

0 comments :

Post a Comment