Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall-To Layout #114

Apparently the species known as the "rude trick-or-treater" was not endemic to my neighborhood. My officemate had some come to her house too, and I heard her talking about it with people on the phone in Atlanta who experienced the same thing. Ahhh, they are everywhere! Can we have a rally to bring manners back in fashion? I mean, we had rallies in DC this past weekend to restore sanity and/or fear. Why not manners?

I ran a mile on the treadmill this evening after a 1-hour spin class. The last 1/4 mile was at a 6 mile/hour pace. Zoom zoom. I was trying to burn as much of today's consumed candy as I could. I also managed to stay away from the candy when I got home from the gym. I saw a notice posted outside the spin room that starting next week, they are bringing back TH and SUN spin classes. Hooray! I hope that people come to them so that those classes stick around!

Because I was hanging out with Page, Meg and Meg's family on Friday for pre-marathon festivities, I didn't have a chance to attempt Fall-To Layout #114 until tonight. I want to send some people thank you cards soon, thus the sentiment on the card. Similar to this card, I wanted the images to be colorful, but the sentiment in a dark color so as to stand out. I started to put Glossy Accents in the center of the flowers, but then decided that the card needed some extra sparkle so I plopped some gems on top. The butterfly kept her Glossy Accents. I bought a full ink pad each of Prussian Blue and Charcoal from my recent Joann.com order; fresh juicy inky ink pads make me happy.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Rose Coral, Blackberry, Prussian Blue, Charcoal, Aquamarine
Stamp: Inkadinkado (all)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Other: Glossy Accents

2 comments :

Emily Claire said...

I like the graphics on those! Simple and sweet. :)

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love how you arranged all the beautiful stamps!! Great job with FTL 114! ♥♥♥

Post a Comment