Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Laura's Baby Shower

Laura, my friend from graduate school, is expecting twin boys in January 2014, and today was her baby shower!  (I wonder if this twin thing is going to be a trend with my graduate school friends since Cristina also had twins.)  Just like her bridal shower, the baby shower was hosted by her sister.  There were games...like we had to match a submitted baby picture with a guest.  I'd like to think that I was pretty easy to guess since I was the only Asian person there.  ;)
In a sea of gifts...
Graduate school friends...go Terps!
Here's the card that I made for her and Nate.  I also got a fluffy blanket and some items from the registry for the babies.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Prussian Blue and Chestnut Roan
Paper: American Crafts- Letterbox, Recollections- Mosaic Memories
Stamp:  Inkadinkado- Round Frames, Stampin' Up- Fox and Friends
Die: Sizzix- Squares, Scalloped #2
Other: Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

1 comments :

Laura said...

thanks for the blog post! was such an awesome day -- appreciate you being a part of it and thanks so much for the lovely gifts!!! :-D

Post a Comment