Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

CVS Haul: New Lip Products

Well, they aren't new...they are just new to me.  CVS was having some good deals so I couldn't pass them up.  I purchased the following with a Wet 'N Wild $1 coupon from the Sunday ads, Revlon $1 coupon from the Sunday ads, $3 off $15 makeup CVS coupon. CVS was having a Buy 2, Get 1 Free Wet 'N Wild product and Buy $10 Revlon, Get $3 Extra Care Bucks.  Whew.

2 Revlon Matte Balms in Showy and Unapologetic
3 Wet 'N Wild Megelast Lipsticks in Wine Room, Stoplight Red and Sugar Plum Fairy
Milani Anti-Feathering Lipliner

I did my Mother's Day duty this morning before my CVS trip to deliver flowers to my mom and my aunt. :)

Julie came by for dinner (Pacci's) and we watched Mean Girls.  I can't believe that movie is 10 years old now.  That's just crazy.  We still laughed at the same jokes, even though we've heard them a billion times.

On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

1 comments :

Almost Precious said...

Wow - looks like you made some really good buys at CVS.

Post a Comment