Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

RJ's Recent Shenanigans

Sigh...RJ.
I put the blankets on the drying rack while the sheets were in the washer and went downstairs to watch TV.  I came back to see this.  Part of me was annoyed because as you can see, the drying rack was about to buckle under his weight (he's about 14 pounds), but another part fo me was amused.  That's quite a leap.
For dinner, I met up with Meg and Robyn since it had been a while since we've caught up in-person. We went to Piola, our go-to Italian restaurant in Arlington. Meg and Robyn both have had some stressful work days recently, so we also ordered a carafe of sangria. I ventured out of my usual spagehtti and meat sauce and went with the gnocchi. I was hoping that the gnocchi here would be the same as the kind of Pacci's, but it wasn't as cheesy as Pacci's. It was just sauce. I should have known since it did just say sauce on the menu. Blah.  I think I'll go back to my noodles and meat sauce next time.  We went back to Meg's place after dinner and chatted until 11 PM.  It could have been later, but sigh, work tomorrow :(  Luckily I was planning to work from home.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

hahahaha....funny RJ and he is looking back at you saying...."so what's the problem, didn't you make this for me???"

Post a Comment