Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Trip to ATL

Ah, home sweet home.

My boss and I went to ATL on Monday for a day-long meeting with CDC today.  Instead of taking an earlier flight, my boss and I flew in around 7 so that we'd have most of Monday to get work done.  After getting off the plane, we made a beeline for dinner at La Tagliatella. Even though I had Italian with Meg and Robyn on Sunday, I still hadn't had my fill.  My boss got chicken picatta and I got beef lasagna.  By the time we finished with dinner, it was almost bedtime.  At least we were full and sleepy!

The meeting went well, thankfully.  Sometimes there's only so much that you can accomplish over the phone. And as usual, even though the hotel bed was nice, I'm happy to be home to sleep in my own bed with RJ curled up at the foot of the bed.

0 comments :

Post a Comment