Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Office Field Trip to Nationals Park

Somehow Human Resources was able to score some tickets to the Washington Nationals and LA Dodgers game today at 1:00 PM.  I showed up to work and did a few hours, and then before I knew it, it was time to leave for the game.  Best work day ever!

The tricky thing was that it was raining and I forgot my umbrella.  Fortunately, the Office Depot next door had ones for sale, so I am now the owner of a hot pink umbrella (which goes with my neon green umbrella at home).  3 of my coworkers and I Metroed down to Nationals Park and found other coworkers that were there.  There was a rain delay so to keep us entertained, we went to find food.  The tickets that we got came with $15 you could buy food or merchendise with.  I went with chicken tenders, fries, and a bottle of water for $14.50.  I just squeeked by!  I saw Robyn and Pat there playing hooky, so that was a funny surprise.  Finally, about 1.5 hours later, the game started.  I didn't stay too long because I wanted to go to the gym before it got crowded with the after-work bunch.  13,000 steps today, whoo hoo!

0 comments :

Post a Comment