Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Fall-To Layout #292

Movie: I had big plans today on my day off.  X-Men: Days of Future Past came out today so I was at the movie theater at 9:00 AM for the 9:15 AM showing.  I didn't want to deal with any crowds so the timing was perfect.  I used some credit card points to get a Regal Cinemas gift card and that's what I used to pay for my $10.50 (?!) ticketYay for some free fun!  This is probably how I'll be spending next Friday, when I've scheduled another day off.  Hello, Maleficent.  I'm very curious to see how they put a twist in the Sleeping Beauty story.

Anyway, the movie was awesome.  The special effects were awesome.  The cast was awesome.  Notice a trend?  It totally met my expectations and made up for how much I didn't really like X-Men: The Last Stand and the first Wolverine movie.  I would totally buy the DVD when it comes out.

Shopping: After the movie, I went to the gym for a workout and get my Fitbit steps in and also go grocery shopping.  I came home to get something to eat and then headed back out to the mall to pick up an online order.  I bought 4 dresses from JCPenny that I'm excited to wear to work this summer.  It also helped that I bought them with a 20% coupon and 15% Ebates cash back and free shipping to store.  Yay!

Card: I was looking at my previous entries and I haven't made any cards since early April.  Yikes.  Talk about a creative break.  Time to revisit my crafty supplies!  Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #292.
Card Specs:
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- The Mini Stack
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink in Blackberry, Charcoal
Stamp: Studio G, Hero Arts- Everyday Sayings
Punch: Fiskars Apron Lace Border punch
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

0 comments :

Post a Comment