Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Crafty Afternoon

In an effort to not go to the mall and window shop, I sat down at my craft desk to make some holiday cards for the upcoming season. I put my heat gun to good use with all the embossing that I did.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment), Hero Arts- Stunning Snowflakes
Die: Lifestyle Crafts- Nesting Lace Doilies
Other: Liquid Pearl in Rouge

I went to my parents' house for dinner.  Dad got take-out from That's Amore: fried calamari, pasta with shrimp and scallops, crab dip, and some sort of chicken dish that came with some delicious potatoes.
Mom also cut up some red bean dessert that my cousin from Japan sent over. The bottom layer was the red bean and then there was a solid jelly layer on top that had colored leaves on it. That took some skills to make...and it was also very delicious!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards Tina....and that take out food looks really delicious. I am trying to figure out that dessert, is it a cake, jelly roll????? Mystery to me.
Louise

Post a Comment