Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Couch Day

I made it to the gym today, but that was probably the most productive thing I did all day.  Go me.  I maybe ran off a slice of pumpkin cheesecake, but that was it.  I challenged myself to see how far I could make it in 30 minutes on the treadmill...2.41 miles (roughly 12.5 minute/mile).  Considering I'm more of a spinner than a runner, I don't that's too bad.

Afterwards, I went to some drugstores to take advantage of some deals.  CVS for a roll of paper towels (buy for $1.99 and then get $1.99 in Extra Care Bucks) and the Riteaid for some lotion ($2.99 and then get $2 in Up rewards).  Practical stuff, so nothing exciting or colorful.

I was happy to get my contact lens order in the mail this afternoon, but what I was really hoping for were my Shutterfly order and my Target gift card.  I was watching this news clip yesterday about jerks stealing packages from people's doorsteps.  Well, I hope that's not the case with this Shutterfly order.  The tracking system says that it was delivered on Wednesday, but I haven't seen it yet. Customer service said that I should wait until COB on Monday if it still hasn't shown up.

Other than that, today was a couch day with RJ and a NCIS marathon on tv.

0 comments :

Post a Comment