Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Other Duties as Assigned

My boss asked me if I could take down her fall window stickers and put her winter ones since she wasn't coming back to the office until January (she's based on Colorado), so that's what I did this morning.  So instead of leaves, now her windows are decorated with winter cupcakes and snowmen.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Surili challenged me to a Fitbit "Workweek Hustle" this week. Last time, she had a bum knee so I felt like I had an unfair advantage. She didn't say anything about being injured this time so here we go! I was able to get a bike today at spin class, and I'm glad that I got there 10 minutes early because it was a packed class. One person tried to get the last remaining bike and a lady came in from the back of the room and yelled, "No, my bike!" I looked at the lady next to me and she had the same "WTH?!" expression on her face. Sheesh, I don't get why that lady was so mean to the other lady. I overheard her talking to someone else after class saying that she's been having difficulty getting a bike lately.  Yes, I understand that's frustrating, but wow, come on, it's not that deep. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment