Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dinner with the Newlyweds

I didn't make it to either spin class this morning, but I did muster up the energy to go to another gym location to run on the treadmill.  2.17 miles in 30 minutes.  Meh, at least it's something.

I'm glad that I got some exercise in today because tonight, my family and I went to a dinner last night to honor the newlyweds whose wedding I went to in Tahoe back in September. My friend and her husband are visiting family on the east coast so her parents wanted to have a big dinner and invite folks that didn't go to the wedding. Julie and I sat at the kids table...with all the other 20-something/30-something "kids".  I saw a bunch of people from my old Taiwanese school that I hadn't seen in probably 10-15 years, so it was a nice reunion of sorts. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment