Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Puzzle Completed

My uncle and aunt gave me a puzzle for Christmas so as I was taking a break from teleworking, I decided to work on it.  It was a lot easier than I thought because there were numbers on the pieces and you were to connect them in sequential order.  It took me about 30 minutes, easy peasy.  ;)

During another break, I put together a slideshow video for Steph's mom.  My family and I were invited to go to a dinner next Sunday to celebrate the newlyweds and she wanted to show a slideshow with pictures from the wedding complete with music ("L-O-V-E" and "Marry Me").  I made a version a few days ago that only had enough pictures for 1 song, but her mom asked me to add another song to include more pictures.  I had left a bunch out from the reception. After some help from Google, the task was totally do-able and her parents were pleased with the final product.

I went to my parents' house to eat some leftover flan and pumpkin cheesecake. It was good timing because Mom made turkey fried rice from last night's leftover turkey.

0 comments :

Post a Comment