Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ulta Haul and Office Order

Hooray, my Ulta order came today!  I was surprised to see that the perfume samples that came with the order were of ones that I already ordered.  It would have been nice to try something else, but at least I know I like these.  As for the serving set, I know I'll at least use the "fancy" plate to put cookies on at the office or something.
Speaking of the office, we're having meetings all week. I got breakfast and lunch leftovers today. Eggspectations and Lebanese Taverna, respectively.

I also got a card order from the office, 28 anniversary cards.  Here's the sample that I made.  Hopefully I don't have to make any modifications to it and I can get cranking on it over the weekend for my Monday deadline.  It's sorta similar to this card because I used another stamp in the same set, but I thought I'd jazz this up with some gold embossing powder.
Card Specs: 
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Prussian Blue
Embossing powder: Personal Stamp Exchange- Detail Gold
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Paper: Chatterbox
Stamp: Hero Arts- Everyday Sayings, Stampin' Up- Definitely Decorative Ferns
Other: Black Ultra Fine Point Sharpie

0 comments :

Post a Comment