Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Office Order, Part 2

At the office: Today and tomorrow are meeting heavy days, which means...oh yes, food at the office.  After I parked in the garage, I checked my phone for office emails and there was one saying that there was breakfast food in the kitchen.  Perfect timing.  One of my friends was at the front desk to let guests in.  I offered to make him a plate as I was getting my food.  It paid off nicely because he set aside some lunch leftovers (pad thai) for me because I had an afternoon of conference calls.  I also got some colleague good-bye cake on my way out.

I know of 2 meetings that are going on tomorrow.  Mwah ha haaaa.

Card: So this is Part 2 of the office order that I received on Monday.  Here's the card from Part 1.  I was asked to make 11 gender-neutral anniversary cards.  I'm starting to get the hang of these gender-neutral themed cards lately.  Basically: no glitter, no flowers, no pink.  Teal and orange are good go-to colors.

Card Specs: 
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Deep Lagoon, Charcoal.  Stampin' Up in Riding Hood Red.
Stamps: Hero Arts- Everyday Sayings, Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern, Stampin' Up- Definitely Decorative Ferns
Paper: Chatterbox, American Crafts- Classics

0 comments :

Post a Comment