Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Goodies from Michaels

While I didn't have luck at Michaels last week, I made up for it today.  I took advantage of the $5 clear stamp sale as well as the Christmas clearance (mwah ha ha).  Using up the gift card that Julie gave me for Christmas also helped.  I got the following items from Michaels and the total came out to a little over $7.  My goal was to get the Hero Arts clear stamp sets "Year Round Sentiments" and "You and Me" because I had seen people talking about them on YouTube.  I was disappointed when I didn't see them in the stamp aisle.  Good thing I checked out the Valentine's Day section because that's where I ended up finding them.  I walked around some more and found the Christmas clearance section and did more damage there.  It's tough to pass up Hero Arts Christmas clear stamp sets for $1.59 when they can be easily $15 regular price.  Too bad I have to wait until this Christmas season to use them.  The wood block stamp was $0.39!  This was another item that I saw on YouTube hauls that I had to have.  I must have taken the last one! I'm not sure about this glimmer spray that I got, but I figured it'd be worth a try for $2 (hah, that's the same excuse that I used for the gelatos that I bought last week).

I also tried some new candy too.  Both packs are yummy, and I would buy them again.

I worked on an Etsy order this afternoon and then later invited my friend Beth over to watch Tangled with me.  I had seen it before and really liked it.  I'll have to find a copy for my DVD collection at some point.

1 comments :

June K said...

What a good haul!!!

Post a Comment